All the locking periods will begin after the listing day (TGE), once the public sale is finished (half of May). The tokens will be assigned after the purchase and once the locking periods are over they can be traded or used.
The locking periods (time during which they cannot be sold) and vesting (time elapsed from their issuance to having the tokens in the wallet) for the different types of tokens will be the following:
- Pre-sale: 5 months after TGE.
– Phase 1 (in iCommunity store): 3 months after TGE.
– Phase 2 (in Probit Global): 20% released the TGE day, 80% released 60 days after TGE.
- Team, Foundation, and early backers
– Locking period: 12 months after TGE.
– Vesting period: 36 months after the end of locking period.
- Marketing (airdrops, bounty, referrals): 5 months after TGE.
- Advisors, collaborators, foundation and early backers: 5 months after TGE.